alright, i fibbed a little, but it was in the name of st. patrick's day. these songs aren't really irish jigs, but they're all about whiskey and they're all by white people, so that counts, right? okay, i lied again. darius rucker's in there too. BUT the garth brooks video is from a concert in ireland. so we're good? any hoot, with no further delay, your whiskey swiggin' (and designated driver findin'!) st. patrick's day weekend soundtrack!
*note: this wasn't an easy task. there are so many hauntingly gorgeous yet depressing as all hell songs about whiskey (whiskey lullaby by brad paisley and alison krauss and cheap whiskey by patty loveless to name a couple). leave it to country!
1. whiskey girl. toby keith.
2. whiskey under the bridge. brooks and dunn.
Powered by mp3skull.com
3. rain is a good thing. luke bryan.
4. there's a place in the whiskey. gretchen wilson.
5. don't think i don't think about it. darius rucker.
6. drinkin' dark whiskey. gary allan.
7. friends in low places. garth brooks.