Thursday, May 5, 2011

COUNTRY PLAYLIST: breakup mix 2011.

this one goes out to a few of my girl friends who, for some reason or another, are currently single. i'm a big fan of breakup mixes. in fact, i've even been known to drive around the block an extra couple times because i'm singing my heart out to a good breakup song on repeat in the car and not quite ready to stop when i arrive at my destination. i couldn't recommend it highly enough.

my rating system:
***** highly effective
*** feels good
* dangerously ineffective but SO good.


1. martina mcbride. wrong baby wrong***


2. clay walker. she won't be lonely long***
3. reba mcentire. turn on the radio*****
4. taylor swift. picture to burn*****

5. sara evans. a little bit stronger***
6. jarrod nieman. what do you want from me*

7. carrie underwood. undo it*****
8. jo dee messina. bye bye*****

9. kellie pickler. best days of your life*****
10. shania twain. man! i feel like a woman*****

No comments:

Post a Comment